Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day 2 -- returned home from Chicago overnight

Day 2 of my Try Something New journey, day 2 of 2014, and day 1 one drink a new beer on three consecutive Thursdays.  The last may need further explanation.  I plan to earn the New Brew Thursday badge within the Untappd smartphone app, which is a social network for beer drinkers.  Today, I checked in G-Thing by Magic Hat.

TED
My daily dose of TED comes from Marco Annunziata: Welcome to the age of the industrial internet.  Those of you that know me well know I particularly love thinking and reading about technology and the future.  Actually, those of you that have only ever spoken with me in passing probably know this.  This video isn't super technical - it just gets the mind to imagining.

Wikipedia
I am a particularly big fan of The Office.  It is practically the only category my youngest sister Evie and I play in QuizUp.  Maybe I'll gain the upper hand on a Creed Bratton trivia question after reading Creed Bratton (character).

Spanish Word
jeta -- a cheeky monkey

Everyday Photo
January 2, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment