Saturday, January 25, 2014

Day 25 -- Everybody Wang Chung Tonight

Just a couple hours ago I submitted my first law school application (!).  I've been working on my personal statement for the past several weeks, and I now have a 4-page, 3-page, and 2-page version.  What relief!  I couldn't have done it without my editor, Mariah Douglas, who is awesome.

TED
I think I mentioned this video in passing during one of my future posts, but I want to highlight it today.  It's a much more optimistic take on humanity's future, one to which I subscribe.  Peter Diamandis: Abundance is our future.  It really isn't too technical and is about 16:00 minutes.  Super good.


Wikipedia
Something Diamandis said in his talk above sparked my interest in materials not on this planet.  Soon thereafter, I found myself reading about Asteroid mining on Wikipedia.  Fascinating!

Spanish Word
billetera -- wallet


Thanks for reading, peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment