Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day 28 -- Fourth to last post

It certainly has been a fun month maintaining this blog.  Today ends the fourth week I've posted every day.  I'll only have 3 posts after this one.  I don't think I'll do anything special, but perhaps announce Feb's Try Something New challenge.

As of the time of this writing, total page views for this blog are 2,458 -- very, very cool to me.  I never would have expected anything over just a few hundred.  Readership has remained fairly constant, too.

Today marks the end of exactly a week that I've kept up with a new exercise routine.  Throughout college, I don't think I've stayed consistent with exercise for more than 2-3 weeks.  I'm really determined break that this time, which I think I will largely thanks to my Lift app.

TED
Nick Bostrom: A philosophical quest for our biggest problems is a Talk that is truly philosophical and requires truly big thought.  I wouldn't recommend watching this one unless you're in a mindset that is receptive and open to big ideas.  If this is the first video you'll have watched on the subject matter (on humanity's future/transhumanism), it'll probably sound like craziness/pseudoscience.


Wikipedia
I hung a big map of Saint John, US Virgin Island on the wall right in front of my desk.  It's absolutely one of my favorite places on Earth (right up next to UD's Ghetto, South Bend, IN, and Ireland).

Spanish Word
champú seco -- dry shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment