Sunday, January 26, 2014

Day 26 -- A Quickie

I've got just a quick post for today.  I was busy and away from home for a lot of the day and am just trying to get the post in before we "wine down" the weekend at The Shack on Kiefaber St.

TED
Today's Talk might be a nice break for anyone stressing lately.  Kelly McGonigal: How to make stress your friend.  Basically, McGonigal provides some new research findings and offers some suggestions how to make stress your friend.


Wikipedia
As I read the chapters for my wine tasting class tomorrow, I thought I should share the Wine tasting descriptors with you all so that when we taste test wine together we can sound real 'mart.

Spanish Word
el presidente de los estados unidos de américa -- the president of the united states of america
The Presidents of the United States of America (the band) -- The Presidents of the United States of America

No comments:

Post a Comment